Like College Football?......So do we!! That's why we're having C-Tiers on SUNDAYS!!! Add $10 if not current PDGA member...$5 late fee for signing up day of event.
The 2015 Eat Sleep Disc Sunday! Sunday! Sunday! Series
Event #1 August 30th - Trussville - Greg Carter - DONE! 25 Soggy Players
Event #2 September 27th - Hanceville Huck @ Wallace State
Event #3 October 18th - B'ham Slam @ George Ward
Event #4 November 22nd - The Longshot @ Lakeview - FINALS
The Series Purse is already at $ . Remember you must play in the final to qualify.
Ace Pot will be a minimum of $200!
After The 1st Event Here are the are the leaders by points:
Division Points First Last
Points Series Info & Rules......
The Series Purse
· $3.00 will be taken from each Amateurs player’s entry fee at each series event.
· This money will be added to the bonus purse and distributed to each division with qualifying participants.
· Example: If there are 100 Adv, 100 Adv Masters, 100 Int, 100 Rec, & 100 Nov players for a total of 500 players, $1500 will be added to the purse. ($3 per player X 500 players = $1500).
· The total purse would be $1800 ($300 Eat Sleep Disc + $1500 from player entry fee = $1800)
· So if only 18 players, out of the 500, qualified for the Series Purse (example: 4 Adv, 2 Adv Masters, 8 Int, & 4 Nov.) the pot would be split up by the percentage of the players in each qualified division.
· The $1800 purse is then split between the 4 qualifying divisions as follows. $400 Adv, $200 Adv Masters, $800 Int, & $400 Nov.
· If no Ace is hit the Ace pot will be added to the purse as well.
Qualifying for the Purse
· You must play in all four events(INCLUDING THE CHAMPIONSHIP) to qualify for the Series Purse.
· You do NOT have to play in 4 events in the same Division to qualify.
· You will qualify for the bonus in the division that you played the most amount of events in and if that is a tie it will be in the division you received the most Points in.
· We are calculating points a little differently this series than ones in the past.
· We are awarding the top 3 spots a little more. This will allow players the opportunity to jump their competitors late in the series.
Place - Points
1st - 15 points
2nd -12 points
3rd - 9 points
4th - 7 points
5th - 6 points
6th - 5 points
7th - 4 points
8th - 3 points
9th - 2 points
10th or lower - 1 points
Ties - If two players tie for 2nd place they will both be awarded 12 points and then the 4th place will receive 7 points. etc.
· At the end of the Series, the qualified players will be paid out on a graduated scale, like the current PDGA divisional payout scales, based on points earned.
· The Series Purse will be payed out in merchandise.